Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Yoo Ah In as Moon Jae Shin


Hey Everyone!

I just couldn't help but post a picture of Yoo Ah In in Sungkyunkwan Scandal as Moon Jae Shin! Not only did I think he was totally attractive in this drama, but he also had the sweetest character! He was always there for Yoon Hee, but he also loved her silently. His character development in the drama was excellent! He was always so angry and misconceived in the drama at first (of course his bestfriend was always there for him). But slowly, but surely, he changed his outlook on life. He became so much sweeter and protective. I just really liked his character, and Yoo Ah In acted! Of course, I cannot forget how great he looks with the long hair! He had so many soft sides to him, that I just really loved! So, that is why I chose this picture. I really wanted to find a picture where he is smiling with his teeth showing, but unfortunately could not find one. Once I do, it will be on here! I think I'm so attracted to him, because he reminds me a little of my bf, but that's another story (hehe). For now, enjoy staring ladies! He is a hottie for sure! =)

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment