Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Mary Stayed Out All Night


Hey Everyone!

Once again, I have finished another drama! This drama was really cute. Definitely not a tear jerker like Baking King, Kim Tak Gu. I don't think I ever really cried for this drama, but I did get teary once in a while. This drama was Mary Stayed Out All Night. It was about a girl named Wi Mae Ri (Mary) and a guy named Kang Moo Kyul. They meet literally due to a car accident, where MR accidentally hits MK. They end up meeting a few times after that by coincidence. MK is a music composer, whereas MR is just a simple girl that happens to have a father that has a lot of debt! MK and MR do not fall in love at first, but through a series of unusual events, such as pretending to be married, since her father and his childhood friend want her to marry the childhood friend's son. There is a lot crazy background to that story, because the childhood friend actually liked MR's mother, and since she has a remarkable resemblance, he wanted her to marry into the family! The two fathers try to force these two together, but MR falls for MK (as does he). They go through many obstacles, but fortunately, in the end, they end up together. Though, it was not a fairy tale ending (i.e. no marriage), but it was more realistic. What I loved about the drama though, was the music! Amazing OSTs indeed! I am off to downloading the songs now. So, overall, I give this drama a 5 out of 5 stars!

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment